Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 10 - 24 and get 10% off
- Buy 25 - 49 and get 15% off
- Buy 50 or above and get 20% off
Successfully navigate the daily journey of the Christian life, for new Christians
In six 12-minute sessions, Jeff Lucas examines various themes to help new believers in their Christian walk as he talks with Adrian Plass, Gram Seed, Ishmael and more. Themes include: relating to God, getting into the Bible, living in Christ's community, ensuring spiritual growth, thriving in hard times, and impacting our world.
Includes one personal booklet containing questions, prayers, and 30 days' worth of notes from Travelling Through Life Every Day for New Christians. (One booklet recommended for each group participant.) Suitable for use by individuals or small groups, and ideal for anyone mentoring a new Christian.
Includes one DVD with six sessions entitled:
- Beginnings - Under starter's orders
- Relationship - God in the driving seat
- Community - Fellow travellers needed
- Growth - Are we nearly there yet?
- Persistence - Rough road ahead
- Purpose - Where on earth are we going?
- Six session DVD
- Written and presented by Jeff Lucas
- For individual or group use
- Includes one booklet with discussion starters, prayers and six weeks of daily reading notes.
- To purchase additional booklets please click here (one recommended per participant).
- Sub-title option
Meet the Author
Jeff Lucas is an international author, speaker and broadcaster, and is part of the leadership team of Spring Harvest. He also writes the bimonthly devotional Life Every Day and holds a pastoral teaching position at Timberline Church in Colorado, USA.