Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 10 - 24 and get 10% off
- Buy 25 - 49 and get 15% off
- Buy 50 or above and get 20% off
Discover afresh the God who suffers with us
Jesus' ability to heal our wounds flows from the fact that He Himself experienced our wounds. The God we see in Jesus did not study our sufferings from a distance in a cold and detached way, but wrapped Himself in our flesh and felt what we feel. These five insightful, 15-minute sessions reveal that Jesus is committed to us and can relieve and support us through the pain we experience in life, giving us hope and strength to face whatever comes our way. They also explore how God can turn what is meant for evil into good.
This resource pack includes:
One DVD with five sessions entitled:
- Jesus: His Wounds Answer Our Wounds
- Jesus: ‘Why Have You Forsaken Me?’
- Jesus: Misunderstood and Criticised
- Jesus: Living through Loss and Grief
- Jesus: Resurrection Hope.
One personal study booklet with discussion starters, prayers and five weeks of daily Bible-reading notes based on Every Day with Jesus – Healing Wounds written by Selwyn Hughes.
- Five session DVD - ideal for Lent
- Presented by Mick Brooks
- For individual or group use
- To purchase additional booklets please click here (One copy recommended for each group participant.)
- Sub-title option