Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 5 or above and get 20% off
Can what we call God make any difference to our relationship with Him?
This engaging study explores the names of God, looking not only at some of the well-known Hebrew titles given to God in the Old Testament, but also considering the titles ascribed to Jesus as Son and to the Holy Spirit. The number of ways that God is named in the Bible is vast. Consider the implications behind using them and re-examine our preconceived ideas about who God really is and discover afresh startling biblical truths.
Each session contains:
- Suggested Bible readings
- 'Opening Our Eyes' sections
- Discussion starters
- Personal application
- Seeing Jesus in the Scriptures.
- Seven-week study guide
- By Mary Evans
- Perfect for small group or individual use
- Contains a leader’s guide at the end of the booklet offering further information and ideas on how to lead each session.