Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 5 or above and get 20% off
David was a man after God's own heart, yet he didn't always follow the right path in life. More than once he had to live with the consequences of his choices. David can even be seen as a forerunner of Christ, but just like us he fell so short of perfection. Through it all, God remained faith ful to him, even in times when David was unfaithful to God. David's life can teach us so much about facing up to our giants, good leadership and good followership.
These seven sessions establish:
- That God didn't leave David even when he got things wrong. He won't leave us either
- How important true friendship is in God's plans for our lives
- The best ways to respond to those who oppose us
- How, though forgiven, we must learn to live well with the consequences of our actions
Icebreakers, Bible readings, eye openers, discussion starters, personal application and 'Seeing Jesus' sections make this a rich resource for group or individual study.
Meet the Author
Claire Musters is a freelance writer and editor, mum to two young children, pastor's wife, worship leader and school governor. Chaire's desire is to help others draw closer to God through her writing. To find out more about her, please visit www.clairemusters.com.