Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 5 or above and get 20% off
Learning to decode the Bible
'Bible' is a word that literally means library of books, but it is a library with a unity of message that makes The Bible unlike any other book collection. In one sense there is only one author; God Himself, but in human terms, the Bible has many authors, each of whom adopted a different style of writing known as a genre. This study explores seven of the major genres of literature used by writers of the Bible: law, narrative, psalm, prophecy, gospel, epistle and apocalyptic writing. Each study provides an opportunity to consider a wide range of Bible passages that demonstrate the focal style and to reflect on what God is saying.
Each session contains:
- Suggested Bible readings
- 'Opening Our Eyes' sections
- Discussion starters
- Personal application
- Seeing Jesus in the Scriptures.
- Seven-week study guide
- By Andy Peck
- Perfect for small group or individual use
- Contains a leader’s guide at the end of the booklet offering further information and ideas on how to lead each session.