Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 5 or above and get 20% off
The Lord is my Shepherd
Selwyn Hughes and Ian Sewter look at one of the most beautiful and best-loved passages of the Bible. It offers us timeless truths about our Lord which, once absorbed, will transform our perspective on life and enable us to deal with difficulties. It also reminds us that Jesus was the Good Shepherd who laid down His life for His sheep.
Each session contains:
- Suggested Bible readings
- 'Opening Our Eyes' sections
- Discussion starters
- Personal application
- Seeing Jesus in the Scriptures.
- Seven-week study guide
- By Selwyn Hughes and Ian Sewter
- Perfect for small group or individual use
- Contains a leader’s guide at the end of the booklet offering further information and ideas on how to lead each session.